Campus: Minneapolis East Bank
Hall Type: Apartment
Year Built: 2002
Yudof Hall Amenities
24/7 Information Desk
(including elevator access and air conditioning). Learn more about accessibility in housing.
Computer Lab with Printing & Adobe Creative Suite
Music Practice Rooms
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
WiFi & Gigabit Wired Internet
2-Person, 2-Bedroom Unit
The unit consists of two bedrooms, occupied by one or two guests each, with a shared 3/4 bath, full-sized kitchen, and a washer/dryer.
Yudof Hall Room Furnishings
All units in Yudof Hall include the following:
- Carpeted rooms
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches by 80 inches)
- Mattress pad
- Microwave oven
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Window coverings
- 1 telephone jack (phone & cord not provided)
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
About Yudof Hall
Yudof Hall is located in the heart of the East Bank campus, in close proximity to Coffman Memorial Union, Mayo Memorial Building, MacNamara Alumni Center, classroom spaces, Weisman Art Museum, and various athletic facilities. The Washington Avenue Bridge is also located near Yudof Hall and provides guests easy access to the West Bank campus. Yudof Hall is adjacent to Comstock Hall, which houses a residential dining facility where guests can enjoy convenient meals.
Yudof Hall can accommodate 421 guests in apartment-style living.
Local TransitLearn More
- 3min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 15min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 16min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis