Campus: Minneapolis East Bank, Superblock
Hall Type: Residence Hall
Year Built: 1958 (expanded in 1999)
Number of Floors: 4
Territorial Hall Amenities
24/7 Information Desk
(including elevator access and air conditioning). Learn more about accessibility in housing.
Computer Lab with Printing & Adobe Creative Suite
Music Practice Rooms
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
WiFi & Gigabit Wired Internet
One room occupied by two guests, or available to be used as a single room for only one guest. A common bathroom is shared by approximately 24 rooms.
Territorial Hall Room Furnishings
All rooms in Territorial Hall include the following:
- Carpeted floors
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches x 80 inches)
- Mattress pad
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Window coverings
- 1 telephone jack (phone & cord not provided)
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
About Territorial Hall
Territorial Hall is located on the East Bank campus and can accommodate 695 guests in single and double rooms. Territorial Hall is situated in close proximity to TCF Bank Stadium, Mariucci Arena, Ridder Arena, Williams Arena, and the Natatorium. In addition to athletic venues, Territorial Hall is also located near classroom spaces, Coffman Memorial Union, the East Bank Green Line light rail station, and Stadium Village, a shopping and dining area.
Guests in Territorial Hall have convenient access to the residential dining facility in Centennial Hall through a tunnel.
Local TransitLearn More
- 10min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 8min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 10min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis