Campus: Minneapolis East Bank
Hall Type: Apartment
Year Built: 2015
24/7 Information Desk
(including elevator access and air conditioning). Learn more about accessibility in housing.
Outdoor & Indoor Bicycle Racks
Computer Lab with Printing & Adobe Creative Suite
Microwaves & Sinks
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
WiFi & Gigabit Wired Internet
All Private Bedrooms are furnished with a Full-Sized Bed, Desk and Chair, Stackable Dressers and a Closet.
All Shared Bedrooms are furnished with two Twin-Sized Beds, Two Desks and Chairs, Stackable Dressers and a Closet.
All apartment units consist of two to four bedrooms, occupied by one or two guests each, with one to four 3/4 baths, a full-sized kitchen, and a washer/dryer.
Radius Apartment Room Furnishings
All units in Radius include the following:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Sink with garbage disposal
- Rolling island with 2 barstools
- Flat screen TV
- Cable TV service
- TV stand
- Coffee table
- End table
- Desk & chair
- L-shaped microfiber couch
- Full-size/twin mattress (varies by unit)
- Stackable dressers
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Private patio/balcony on select units
- Wood flooring
- Wireless Internet access
- Ethernet access
- Telephone service is NOT included in Radius
About Radius Apartments
Radius Apartments are located in the heart of Dinkytown, an adjacent neighborhood to the UMN campus. This lively area includes excellent food options and is in close proximity to the Gibson/Nagurski Football Facility, Bierman Athletic Building, and Land O'Lakes Center for Excellence.
Radius Apartments can accomodate 776 residents and guests in apartment-style living.
Local TransitLearn More
- 15min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 22min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis
- 44min.Public Transit to Downtown Saint Paul