Campus: Minneapolis East Bank, Superblock
Hall Type: Residence Hall
Year Built: 1959
Number of Floors: 4
Frontier Hall Amenities
24/7 Information Desk
(including elevator access and air conditioning). Learn more about accessibility in housing.
Computer Lab with Printing & Adobe Creative Suite
Music Practice Rooms
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
WiFi & Gigabit Wired Internet
One room occupied by two guests, or available to be used as single room for only one guest. A common bathroom is shared by approximately seven rooms.
Two rooms are occupied by two or four guests with a shared 3/4 bath, including a shower and toilet, separating the rooms. Sinks are located in each room.
Frontier Hall Room Furnishings
All rooms in Frontier Hall include the following:
- Carpeted floors
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches x 80 inches)
- Mattress pad
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Semi-private baths (North Wing)
- Window coverings
- 1 telephone jack (phone & cord not provided)
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
About Frontier Hall
Frontier Hall is located on the East Bank campus within walking distance of Williams Arena, TCF Bank Stadium, Mariucci Arena, Ridder Arena, the Natatorium, various classroom spaces, Coffman Memorial Union, and the East Bank Green Line light rail station. Frontier Hall is also located just blocks from Stadium Village, a shopping and dining area.
Frontier Hall can accommodate 735 guests in standard double rooms and suite-style double rooms. The Centennial Hall residential dining facility is located adjacent to Frontier Hall and is a short walk for conference guests to enjoy convenient meals.
Local TransitLearn More
- 10min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 9min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 12min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis