Campus: Minneapolis East Bank
Hall Type: Residence Hall
Year Built: 1940
Number of Floors: 6
Comstock Hall Amenities
24/7 Information Desk
(including elevator access and air conditioning). Learn more about accessibility in housing.
Computer Lab with Printing & Adobe Creative Suite
Music Practice Rooms
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
WiFi & Gigabit Wired Internet
One room occupied by two guests, or available to be used as a single room for only one guest. A common bathroom is shared by approximately 10 rooms.
Comstock Hall Room Furnishings
All rooms in Comstock Hall include the following:
- Carpeted floors
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches x 80 inches)
- Mattress pad
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Sink (individual or shared)
- Window coverings
- 1 telephone jack (phone & cord not provided)
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
About Comstock Hall
Located at the heart of the East Bank campus, Comstock Hall can accommodate 561 guests in single and double rooms. Comstock Hall is situated near various classroom spaces, Coffman Memorial Union, the University of Minnesota Medical Center - Fairview, and the Weisman Art Museum. The Washington Avenue Bridge is also located near Comstock Hall, providing easy access to the West Bank campus.
Additionally, Comstock Hall houses a residential dining facility in which guests can conveniently enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Local TransitLearn More
- 3min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 15min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 13min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis