Campus: Minneapolis East Bank, Superblock
Hall Type: Residence Hall
Year Built: 1950
Number of Floors: 6
Centennial Hall Amenities
24/7 Information Desk
(including elevator access and air conditioning). Learn more about accessibility in housing.
Computer Lab with Printing & Adobe Creative Suite
Music Practice Rooms
Outdoor Bicycle Racks
WiFi & Gigabit Wired Internet
One room occupied by one guest. A common bathroom is shared by approximately 15 rooms.
Centennial Hall Room Furnishings
All rooms in Centennial Hall include the following:
- Carpeted floors
- Desk & chair
- Drawer space
- Extra long twin bed (36 inches x 80 inches)
- Mattress pad
- Recycling 3-part containers
- Window coverings
- 1 telephone jack (phone & cord not provided)
- 1 gigabit Ethernet internet jack per resident (cord not provided)
- 1 cable TV jack (TV & cord not provided)
About Centennial Hall
Centennial Hall can accommodate 700 guests in single and double rooms and is located in a prime location near TCF Bank Stadium, Mariucci Arena, Ridder Arena, Williams Arena, the Natatorium, and various classroom spaces. Centennial Hall is also blocks away from the East Bank Green Line light rail station, and Stadium Village, a shopping and dinning area.
Centennial Hall houses a residential dining facility in which guests can enjoy convenient meals.
Local TransitLearn More
- 9min.Walk to Coffman Student Center
- 9min.Walk to TCF Bank Stadium
- 9min.Light Rail to Downtown Minneapolis